Let’s join MAAS Edtech, specializing in professional support services on the writing of essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc. Our goal is to operate an outstanding professional academic writing service to students worldwide.
MAAS Edtech is seeking a professional and passionate Writer Management Executive to join our Human Resources department.
An ideal candidate’s responsibilities include sourcing high-educated candidates through various channels in order to fulfill the shortage of writers within the company needs and keep track of the writing quality of Writers..
JOB LEVEL: Junior
JOB ROLE: Writer Management Executive
BASE SALARY RANGE (MIN): 9.000.000 VND
BASE SALARY RANGE (MAX): 11.000.000 VND
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1
- Screen/pre-select resumes and shortlist applicants from internal/external sources; (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Fanpage, Websites)
- Organize job advertisements on internal and external channels (intranet, network, linkedin, job-posting website, headhunter firms, and etc.);
- Schedule interviews, coordinate initial interview, and participate in all later interviews;
- Generate offer letters to qualified candidates
- Responsible for the process of collecting documentation for onboarding writers and manage writer information;
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates;
- Be responsible for following up and filling vacancies as assigned; ensuring the quality of candidates’ selection to meet the company’s requirements;
- Contact, reply and respond to candidates’ questions prior to job requirements;
- Preparing contracts, payslip for new writers;
- Build and maintain relationships with writers by communicating regularly and conferring with writers to resolve any problems or questions;
- Work closely with Operation Team dealing with writer’s issues and complaints;
- Set up KPI for writers, performance review for writers.
- Bachelor/ Master degree majoring in Finance, Business, Marketing, Hospitality,…
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good at research and analytical skills;
- Ability to think uniquely and independently;
- Fluent in English: IELTS at least 6.5, or equivalent is acceptable;
- Be an overseas student or study in an international university located in Vietnam;
- Teamwork and treating confidential information with respect;
- Good judgment and ability to make decisions in a timely manner;
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Official income: up to 12.000.000 VND – 14.000.000 VND (including Base Salary + Allowances + KPIs)
- 13th-month salary bonus;
- Parking and meals allowance;
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law;
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday (Working from home on Friday)
- Work location: Lake View 1, Thu Thiem, District 2, HCM city
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with title [MAAS] – Position – Full name
Tel: 0899.488.088 (HR Dept)