Want to work for a company that specializes in helping students in their study-life?
Let’s join MAAS Edtech, specializing in professional support services on the writing of
essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc. Our
goal is to operate an outstanding professional academic writing service to Students
MAAS Edtech is seeking for a professional and passionate Sales Leader to join our MAAS Team.
- Brainstorm with the business development team to create new sales strategies;
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities; coordinate business generation activities;
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecast; maintain short-term and long-term business development plans;
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty;
- Identify sales and services that would appeal to new clients;
- Execute sales objectives;
- Train members of your team and motivate team members to exceed expected goals;
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them;
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department;
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them;
- Keep abreast of industry trends and changes in the business world;
- Attend networking events;
- Negotiate sales contracts;
- Prepare sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines;
- Manage and evaluate records of sales, revenue, and other important data;
- Review sales strategy time frames and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or related field;
- 2-3 years of previous experience in ONLINE SERVICE, online sales, management, customer service or related field;
- Have experience in developing service through online Marketing;
- Priority for abroad students;
- Good at research skill is a plus;
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Goal-oriented, organized team player;
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects;
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role;
- Fluent in English is strongly preferred.
- Age: 27 – 30
- Income: up to VND 23,000,000
- Salary: VND 15,000,000 – VND 17,000,000 gross;
- Monthly Incentives;
- 13th month salary bonus;
- Parking and meals allowance;
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law;
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
Work location: Landmark 1, Vinhomes Central Park, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCM city.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply by sending your CV to our email as: firstname.lastname@example.org