Are you an avid learner? Need new and different projects to work on a daily basis? Interested in entrepreneurship, SMEs and business models, fundraising and the startup journey?
We’re looking for someone like you. Welcome to MAAS Edtech.
For years, we are the leading company that specializes in professional support services on the writing of essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc.
We are currently focusing on developing a new service offering called Pitch Deck Writing/Design.
A pitch deck is presentations that start-ups or growth companies use to make the best impressions to potential investors when seeking funding or acceptance into accelerator programs.
As a Personal Project Assistant, you will assist the CEO in administrative tasks such as planning and conducting the managing tasks for this new project, including meetings, following up deadlines, writing reports and etc.
When working with MAAS, you’ll gain access to a top-tier professional network, great clients, and resources you can leverage to accelerate your career.
The Personal Project Assistant will have the following specific duties and responsibilities:
– Assist the CEO in the overall implementation of the project: initiation, planning, execution, controlling the project;
– Manage assigned projects, collaborate with internal & external parties to monitor progress and report to the CEO;
– Assist in developing and conducting assessments;
– Under the guidance of the CEO, build contents about marketing, consulting to ensure performance and quality assurance activities;
– Works with business partners to elicit requirements and capture business needs;
– Support translation, research information by English;
– Participate in clients appointments with the CEO;
– Draft and write high-quality reports and presentations;
– Remind other departments of important tasks and deadlines;
– Perform other tasks as requested by the CEO.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or related field;
– 2-3 years of previous experience in relevant functions.
– Can multitask, work well under pressure, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines;
– Have excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
– Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands;
– Proactive and time management skills;
– Excellent in computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
– Proficient in English written/reading skills.
– Salary: max 11,000,000 VND gross;
– 13th month salary bonus;
– Parking and meals allowance;
– Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law;
Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
Work location: Landmark 1, Vinhomes Central Park, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCM city.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending your CV to our email as: email@example.com
To Get The Best Price
Chat With Our ExpertsChat now