Want to work for a company that specializes in helping students in their study-life? Let’s join MAAS Edtech, specializing in professional support services on the writing of essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc. Our goal is to operate an outstanding professional academic writing service to Students worldwide.
MAAS Edtech is seeking for a professional and passionate Order Management Specialist to join our MAAS Team. The primary role of a Order Management Specialist is to to manage Freelance Writer communications, orders, and refund requests on a daily basis. This position works closely with our Customer Services department and Freelance Writers to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
JOB LEVEL: Junior
JOB ROLE: Order Management Specialist
WORK LOCATION: Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
BASE SALARY RANGE (MIN): 9.000.000 VND
BASE SALARY RANGE (MAX): Negotiable
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 2
WORKING TIME: 8-hour rotating working shifts
We currently have 2 shifts available:
8.30 AM – 5.30 PM (Full-time Day Shift)
5PM – 12AM (Full-time Night Shift) (Working Online from Home)
You will work in rotating shift with your colleagues and have up to 3 Night Shifts per week and have 1 day off at weekends. You will work at home on the Night Shift.
- Updating purchase details (order information and pricing) to internal databases.
- Tracking order deadlines and address any delays/order issues.
- Support pre-sales and post-sales activities between Customer Services, and Finance for all quote-to-order functions, including adjust quotes, change orders, refunds, and order status inquiries.
- Work closely with Customer Services and Freelancers to ensure all orders are captured & updates as required and to ensure accuracy.
- Review all modification orders for completeness and errors.
- Work with sales team to mitigate any problems with order to ensure accuracy.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with colleagues to accomplish shared goals.
- Process and ensure refund requests policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
- Preparing detailed monthly reports on order status and freelancer performance evaluation.
- Forecast the hiring needs for the writing partner position.
- Highly Proficient in English (especially reading and writing) – IELTS English certificate is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Self-driven and ability to work independently.
- University graduate at any fields.
- Attention to accuracy.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Monthly Incentives
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Parking and meals allowance.
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law.
How to apply
- Please apply by sending your CV to our email as: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 078.6868.705 (HR Dept)