An ideal candidate will be responsible for helping our clients writing, editing and proof-reading their assignments, dissertations and projects in accordance with their instructors’ requirements. Academic Writers at MAAS can have the flexibility every freelancer dreams of. The convenient work conditions where you can manage the workload yourself makes it a great opportunity to work at a comfortable pace. Cooperating with MAAS, you’ll be paid, and on time.
– Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent in Management/ Marketing/ Human Resource Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Tourism Management or related fields.
– Academic Writing & Reading skills (at least 7.0).
– Experience in academic research and formatting skills
– Good knowledge about Academic Writing & Reading and Plagiarism.
– Must have experience in MS Office or relevant skills.
– Excellent knowledge in Reference Style (APA, Harvard, etc.)
– High-volume data entry and writing of specific assignments, dissertations and essays for levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc.
– Positive in researching, collecting information and supporting assigned tasks/jobs.
– Do research and prepare assignments and reports upon requests
– Provide unique and good quality contents on time
– On time delivery is very essential
– Do not copy or plagiarize your papers.
– Always be on-time.
– Bonus extra fee for urgent order.
– Commission for excellent performance.
– Reward writers on their birthday.
– Please apply by sending your application to our email as: email@example.com
– Please use your personal email address with the attached of your Resume or Curriculum Vitae. Not a work or school email address. Gmail is preferred.
– A copy of your academic transcript(s) may be attached to your application (if available).
– You will receive an email from us to fill in the application form and the checklist of the professional writing ability.
– A test with a deadline will be used to understand your writing ability. It is not sold, published or viewed by any party other than MAAS’s recruiting staff.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us via:
(+84) 786 86 87 05