An ideal candidate will be responsible for helping our clients writing, editing and proof-reading their assignments, dissertations, and projects in accordance with their instructors’ requirements. Academic Writers at MAAS can have the flexibility every freelancer dreams of. The convenient work conditions where you can manage the workload yourself makes it a great opportunity to work at a comfortable pace. Cooperating with MAAS, you’ll be paid, and on time.
– Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent in Information Technology/ Business Information System/ Project management or related fields.
– Academic Writing & Reading skills (at least 6.0).
– Experience in academic research and formatting skills
– Good knowledge about Academic Writing & Reading and Plagiarism.
– Must have experience in MS Office or relevant skills.
– Excellent knowledge in Reference Style (APA, Harvard, etc.)
– Responsibilities include high-volume data entry and writing of spec assignments, dissertations and essays for levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc.
– Positive in researching, collecting information supporting assigned tasks/jobs.
– Do the research and prepare assignments and reports upon requests
– Provide unique and good quality contents on time
– On-time delivery is very essential
– Do not copy or plagiarize your papers.
– Maas Education Group does not accept to be late for the deadline in any case without the confirmation from Order Control.
– You will be paid from VND 10 million monthly depends on your capabilities.
– Writers can complete many orders as you want, as long as you meet the requirement of the client and all orders must be submitted at the right time. MAAS truly appreciate taking the time with us, we often reward writers with extra bonuses when they receive the urgent orders (about 700 words/ 24h). We have a clear hierarchy, based on the results and the spirit of each writer that we promote the rank of the writer for better benefits.
– Please apply by sending your application to our email as email@example.com
– Please use your personal email address with the attached of your Resume or Curriculum Vitae. Not a work or school email address. Gmail is preferred.
– A copy of your academic transcript(s) may be attached to your application (if available).
– You will receive an email from us to fill in the application form and the checklist of the professional writing ability.
– A test with a deadline will be used to understand your writing ability. It is not sold, published or viewed by any party other than MAAS’s recruiting staff.