Want to work for a company that specializes in helping students in their study-life? Let’s join MAAS Edtech, specializing in professional support services on the writing of essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc. Our goal is to operate an outstanding professional academic writing services to Students worldwide.
MAAS Edtech is seeking a passionate HR Executive to join our MAAS Team who will coorporate closely with the HR Manager to handle all tasks in the department. We are willing to train for a fresher if you would like to pursue this job.
JOB LEVEL: Junior
JOB ROLE: Talent Recruitment Executive
WORKPLACE: Lake View 1, Thu Thiem, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
WORKING TIME: 8:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
- Hiring Process:
- Identify job descriptions and requirements for each vacancy;
- Organize job advertisements on internal and external channels (intranet, network, LinkedIn, job-posting website, etc.);
- Selection Process:
- Screen/pre-select the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview, and schedule interviews;
- Check references of choosed candidates;
- Responsible for the process of collecting documentation for onboarding employees and managing employee information.
Employer Branding (20%)
- Build content, and images for recruitment fan pages on Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Engage with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization;
- Build long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Keep track of time attendance, annual leave, and OT for internal employees;
- Handle social insurance-related issues.
Other HR – Admin tasks (20%)
- Assist HR Manager to tailor policies and work processes to the company’s operation;
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination;
- Administer office expenses: conducting payments, purchasing items for the office, etc.
- Coordinate and support any events organized by HR Department;
- Implement tasks assigned by HR Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject is acceptable;
- Fresher or 2-year experience in HR general, talent acquisition is preferred
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to think uniquely and independently;
- Good at reading and writing in English;
- In-depth knowledge of candidate selection methods;
- Basic salary: Negotiate according to each candidate’s experience and capacity.
- Parking and meals allowance
- 13th-month salary bonus;
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law;
Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
Work location: Lake View 1, Thu Thiem, District 2, HCM city.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with title Position – Full name
Tel: 0899.488.088 (HR Dept)