Let’s join MAAS Edtech, specializing in professional support services on the writing of essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc. Our goal is to operate an outstanding professional academic writing service to students worldwide.
MAAS Edtech is seeking a Google AdWords Specialist to join our Marketing department.
An ideal candidate’s responsibility is planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEM (google ads), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Set up pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google AdWords (Search, Display, and Mobile Ads,…), YouTube Ads and other affiliate platforms that are suitable for the company’s targeted clients
- Use the automation tools to optimize the campaigns about spending and performance in the right way
- Work with Marketing team to create targeted landing pages for each ad
- Work closely with the Marketing team to build advertising contents, marketing strategies to attract more clients
- Do plan for campaign structure & AdWords budgets
- Set the goal to track the conversions and optimize conversion rate
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Experience running google ads, youtube ads.
- Report, track, analyses ads campaign (weekly/monthly)
- Business degree majoring in Marketing, Economics and other relevant degrees
- At least 1-year experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Have the Google ads certification
- Deeply understanding of Google Ads policy, keep updating new policies from Google
- Have knowledge and practical experience in implementing Online Marketing on many channel tools: website content management, YouTube AdWords, Google AdWords, Email Marketing
- Hands-on experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good English communication skills
- Having portfolio that summarize the campaigns you have been run
- Decent income, including:
+ Basic salary: Negotiable
+ Incentive will be calculated from the second working month.
+ Parking and meal allowances
- 13th month salary bonus
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law
- 13 annual leaves/year
Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday
Work location: Landmark 1, Vinhomes Central Park, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCM city
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending your CV to our email as: email@example.com with title: fullname_position