MAAS EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY is the expert in the academic writing field with an aim to become the ultimate provider of educational support. Having partnerships with a large number of academic-writing experts, we at MAAS are proud to ensure the most professional and highest-quality academic papers, customized for our customer’s preferences and liking.
MAAS EdTech is seeking a fresher Data Entry Clerk to join our MAAS Team. This position is responsible for managing data of customers and orders, reporting, and cross-checking with other departments to ensure information is accurate.
- Input all information relating to orders that need to be stored and checked: order number, number of words count, package, deadline, revenue,…
- Use Pivot table to create monthly reports, extract relevant figures to compose key performance indicators of Customer Service department (will be carefully trained).
- Cross-check order information on Order management sheets of Cusomer Service department with Marketing and Order Control teams.
- Ensure revenue of all orders are updated with Accounting team.
- Support Customer Service Executives with consulting, addressing concerns of customers when needed.
- No working experience needed, this is a good opportunity for graduates majoring in accounting, finance, data analysis,…
- Good Excel skill, ability to use Pivot table is an advantage; • Meticulous, detail-oriented;
- Ability to type fast;
- Ability to read English passages is an advantage;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to learn fast to catch up with tasks after training;
- Honest and sociable.
- Base salary: 6.000.000 VND – 8.000.000 VND.
- Monthly incentive for reaching KPIs.
- Meal allowance: 30,000 VND/ full day.
- Parking allowance:12,000 VND/ full day.
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- Annual business bonus if the team meets the yearly target.
- Annual salary review.
- PVI healthcare insurance policy for employees working more than 1 year.
- Other benefits: annual general health check, team-building, gifts/ bonus on holidays, engagement activities.
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with the title [MAAS] – position – Full name
Tel: 0899.488.088 (HR Dept)
After receiving your CV, we will take it into consideration thoroughly. If your background and experience meet the requirements, HR will contact you and arrange an interview schedule.
There are 2 rounds of interviews as follows:
- The 1st round: You will be interviewed by the HRM within 30 minutes.
- Test your skills in English and Vietnamese.
- The 2nd round: You will discuss more details about the job with the CEO and COO within 30 minutes.