MAAS EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY is the expert in the academic writing field with an aim to become the ultimate provider of educational support. Having partnerships with a large number of academic-writing experts, we at MAAS are proud to ensure the most professional and highest-quality academic papers, customized for our customer’s preferences and liking.
MAAS Edtech is seeking a Back-End Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
JOB LEVEL: Junior/ Middle
JOB ROLE: Back-end
BASE SALARY RANGE (MIN): 9,000,000 VND
BASE SALARY RANGE (MAX): 15,000,000 VND
- Develop company product systems on the company website;
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
- Develop and maintain the company’s system procedure;
- Design and enhance Database schema;
- Develop robust, scalable custom code solutions for the system;
- Provide system and software development services for the application;
- Performing and assisting with integration tests, unit tests, and UI interaction tests;
- Responsive design ability;
- Design and implement applications that have low latency, high usability, high performance, and security;
- Research and implement the highest security solutions and the best performance of the system;
- Coordinate directly with project team members, QA team, Test team, and internal departments to deploy the projects and clarify requirements and propose solutions;
- Research new technologies to apply to company projects;
- Maintain and develop websites, code, and existing data structures of the company.
- More than 9 months of experience as a Back-end developer;
- Knowledge and experience in System Design and Microservice;
- Hands-on experience working with Node.js;
- Experience with AWS web services;
- Knowledge of Agile project management tools, e.g. JIRA;
- Knowledge and experience in NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB);
- Familiar with the Git version control system with GitHub/Gitlab;
- Experience in working with Docker;
- Experienced in deploying websites, the system on business management or CRM software;
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic;
- Be able to read and translate English documents;
- Good at research skills.
Nice to have
- Preferably experience in front-end development: React JS, Next JS framework, UI library (MUI/ Chakra UI), responsive design.
- Sense of responsibility, self-motivation, independence, and critical thinking;
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members;
- Willingness to learn and build a deep understanding;
- Be able to work independently and work in a team environment;
- A passion for software development, new trends, and technologies in IT.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive Income, including
- Negotiable salary
- Parking and meals allowances
- 13th-month salary bonus;
- Salary review yearly;
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law;
- 13 days of annual leaves per year;
- Gift or allowance for holidays, birthdays, weddings, sicknesses, etc.;
- Company trips & other team-building activities;
- Passionate, talented, young, and driven colleagues;
- Unlimited potential for your career growth because we are small and fast-growing;
- Free snacks, tea, and coffee for tea break on a regular basis.
Workplace: Lake View 1, Thu Thiem, 19 To Huu, An Khanh ward, Dist.2, HCM city.
Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Lunchtime: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [MAAS] – Position – Full name
Tel: 0899.488.088 (HR Dept)
After receiving your CV, we will take it into consideration thoroughly. If your background and experience meet the requirements, HR will contact you and arrange an interview schedule.
There are 2 rounds of interviews as follows:
- The 1st round: You will be interviewed by the HRM within 30 minutes.
- The 2nd round: You will discuss more details about the job with the CEO within 30 minutes.