MAAS Education Group has made own story since 2019 with the aim of operating an outstanding professional academic writing service which could meet all worldwide students’ needs.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
JOB LEVEL: Middle/Senior
JOB ROLE: Back-end
WORK LOCATION: Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
SALARY RANGE (MIN): $800
SALARY RANGE (MAX): Negotiable
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1
- Report To: CEO
- Team Size: 10
- Interviewing Process: 2 rounds
- HR Manager Interview
- CEO Interview
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor
||MIN YEAR EXPERIENCES PREFER
WHAT WILL THE CANDIDATE DO?
- Develop company product systems on the company website.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Research and implement the highest security solutions and the best performance of the system.
- Deploy and maintain the company’s system procedure.
- Design database structures and develop and modify database code.
- Develop robust, scalable custom code solutions for the system.
- Provide system and software development services for the application.
- Designing system configurations.
- Performing and assisting with integration tests.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM THE CANDIDATES?
- More than 1 year of experience as a Back-end developer.
- At least 1 year of experience with C#, .Net
- Familiarity with front-end languages such as HTML.
- Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming languages as C# and .NET framework to develop web-based applications.
- Experienced in deploying the system on business management or CRM/ERP software.
- Responsibility, self-motivation, independence, critical thinking.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Know how to write stored procedures, functions, etc.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
BENEFITS FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- MAAS Education Group has made own story since 2019 with the aim of operating an outstanding professional academic writing service that could meet all worldwide students’ needs.
- We convert our industry-leading research and knowledge into your power.
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary, project bonus and performance bonus.
- Opportunities to improve English skills through our international products.
- Flexible working hours, 5.5 working days per week, 13 days of full 12 months of annual leave.
- Salary review based on performance upon request.
- Unlimited potential for career growth because we are small and fast-growing.
- Parking allowance, lunch break and unlimited snacks, and drinks.
- Insurance according to Vietnam laws.
THREE REASONS WHY YOU WILL LOVE MAAS:
- Professional, dynamic and open working environment.
- Challenging projects which bring cutting edge technologies into play.
- Hand-on and full-stack experience in developing management software.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, Saturday morning.
- Lunch time: 12PM – 1PM.
- Working location: P4409, Park 7, Vinhomes Central Park, 220 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Binh Thanh District.
Our tech stacks
Back-end: C# .Net MVC 5. Front-end: Reactjs.
Email: [email protected]