Let’s join MAAS Edtech, specializing in professional support services on the writing of essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc. Our goal is to operate an outstanding professional academic writing service to Students worldwide.
MAAS Edtech is seeking a professional and passionate Writer Management Specialist to join our Human Resources department
An ideal candidate’s responsibilities include sourcing High-educated candidates through various channels in order to fulfill the shortage of writers within the company needs and keep track of writing quality of Writers. You should be able to identify the characteristics, qualifications and academic knowledge of candidates via their applications and ability test. Moreover, you should be capable of evaluating assignments.
- Screen/pre-select resumes and shortlist applicants from internal/external sources; (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Fanpage, Websites)
- Organize job advertisements on internal and external channels (intranet, network, linkedin, job-posting website, headhunter firms, and etc.);
- Schedule interviews, coordinate initial interview and participate in all later interviews;
- Generate offer letters to qualified candidates
- Responsible for the process of collecting documentation for onboarding writers and manage writer information;
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates;
- Be responsible for following up and filling vacancies as assigned; ensuring the quality of candidates’ selection to meet the company’s requirements
- Contact, reply and respond to candidates’ questions prior to job requirements
- Design writing tests for writers.
- Evaluate candidates’ writing ability based on the test performance.
- Preparing contracts, payslip for new writers.
- Evaluate new writer’s assignments together with the QC team.
- Revise and proofread writing assessments by correcting content, spelling, grammatical errors, as well as formatting and layout, to ensure high-quality assessments (reports, essays, dissertations, etc.)
- Conduct follow up sections with HR Manager, and CEO for monthly and annually writer evaluation to determine development plans;
- Build and maintain relationships with writers by communicating regularly and conferring with writers to resolve any problems or questions;
- Work closely with Operation Team dealing with writer’s issues and complaints;
- Set up KPI for writers, performance review for writers;
- Assist HR Manager to forecast and plan recruitment requirements in line with functional and business strategy;
- Ensure required monthly and annual recruitment reports: recruitment status, cost, and etc;
- Execute and monitor recruitment and selection budget and resources of the company;
- Master/PhD degree majoring in Finance, Business, Marketing, Hospitality,…
- Solid knowledge and experience in Academic Writing Report, Essay, Thesis and Dissertation (including Reference Style, Marking Criteria, Surveys, Data Analysis), proofreading, editing and revision
- Comprehensive and thorough knowledge on the field
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of common referencing styles
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Outstanding comprehension of current issues
- Ability to present ideas clearly and coherently
- Ability to think uniquely and independently
- Fluent in English, articulate and able to write well in English
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Be an overseas student or study in an international university located in Vietnam.
- IELTS at least 7.0, or equivalent is acceptable.
- Teamwork and treating confidential information with respect
- Good judgment and ability to make decisions in a timely manner
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Salary: Negotiable;
- 13th month salary bonus;
- Parking and meals allowance;
- Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law;
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
- Work location: Landmark 1, Vinhomes Central Park, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCM city.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending your CV to our email as: firstname.lastname@example.org with title: fullname_position